The following databases are available at H²T:
- KIT Whole-Body Human Motion Database: Extensive motion capture database of human whole-body motion, which provides raw data and data represented using the MMM framework.
- KIT Motion-Language Dataset: Natural language annotations of the whole-body motions from the KIT Whole-Body Human Motion Database, which have been gathered using crowdsourcing.
- KIT ObjectModels Web Database: Object Models of Household Items.
- KIT Bimanual Actions Dataset: RGB-D recordings of bimanual human manipulation tasks in the kitchen and workshop, with object annotations and bimanual action annotations.
- AHAP Data of the KIT Hands: Results of the evaluation of grasp functionality of the KIT Hands with the Anthropomorphic Hand Assessment Protocol (AHAP)